Funding Advice for Voluntary or Community Groups
Collette Watson is our Community Development Worker and is here to support and advise local voluntary and community groups with many issues connected with forming, building and running a local group.
Do you need help with any of the following?
- Appointments to identify sources of funding
- Advice on successful fundraising techniques
- Guidance for completing application forms
- Forming and building a voluntary group
- Writing constitutions and policies
- Working as a management committee
- Forward planning
You can also access some funding bodies through our useful links page. Development and funding issues are also regularly highlighted in our quarterly newsletter.
Please contact Collette for more information on how she can help you on 01773 512076 or by e-mailing